Saturday, September 26, 2009

Outdoor Yoga in Pittsburgh


I slid into my hometown last night after the G20 rolled out. I am in town not only to visit my family but to run in the City of Pittsburgh Great Race 5k.

I felt very sore after a week of running, working out and sitting in the car for four hours. So I decided that I needed to go to a yoga class to prepare for my first ever 5k race. I looked up "free yoga in Pittsburgh". I didn't find anything but I did find the next best thing: $5 yoga in Pittsburgh.

It is usually an outdoor yoga class hosted by BYS Yoga on the South Side. But since it rained all day the class was held inside. This class, taught by studio owner, Kristi Rogers, is appropriate for all levels, and I felt much better after I left. I do plan on visiting them again when I am in town. If you are in Pittsburgh, check out their studio on the South Side.

No comments:

Post a Comment